- A student will not be permitted to appear in the tests/examinations unless all the Dues are paid up to date.
- Minimum 75% attendance is necessary for appearing in the Annual examination.
- The School authorities can refuse to retain a student, who fails in the final examination.
- If a student is found using unfair means in the test/examination, his/her result in that subject would be cancelled and disciplinary action will be taken against him/her.
- In the absence of any requisite documents (at the time of admission), a student may not be allowed to sit in the examination or his/her result may be withheld or name may be struck off without issuing any notice.
- If a student is suffering from an infectious disease, parents/ guardians should keep their ward(s) at home till he/she gets fully recovered and submit his/her Medical Certificate/Records. This rule applies during examination and test also. Result of such cases is reviewed on the basis of monthly test, 1st terminal and half yearly examinations, past record and consultation with the class teacher.
- During test and examinations, no leave will be allowed except on medical grounds and a medical certificate from an authorized medical officer should be submitted with the leave application.
- A student absenting himself/herself from Periodic Tests / Examination will not be re-tested or re-examined. He/she shall loose the credit for the same in cumulative assessment which may affect promotion to the next class.
- As a matter of policy answers scripts of Annual Assessment will not be shown to student’s Parent.
- In case of medical leave, Medical Certificate has to be submitted.
Note: Examination schedule will be declared later as per C.B.S.E. norms.