Primary Level (Class I-V)
- A multifaceted approach to academics.
- Development of appropriate competence and attitude in students.
- Stress is laid on language development through group discussions, public speaking, and creative writing and conversation classes.
- Scientific attitude is cultivated through practical demonstration & class activities in Science & Maths.
- Project based study including practical experiences are a part of Social Sciences.
- Quizzes are held on regular basis.
- Intensive use of multimedia.
- Students are inspired to be innovative, creative and confident.