At the Pre-Primary level, the aim is:
- To create a home away from home where learning is fun.
- Child-centered innovative approach.
- Flexibility of the curriculum helps the teacher to begin with the child’s area of strength. This facilitates gradual adjustment of the child to the learning environment of the school.
- Simple yet interesting activities are incorporated into the daily routine to enhance creativity.
- Dramatics, story narration, rhymes, songs, sketching and colouring encourage creative thinking and help to make the child confident.
- Intra-class, Inter-house, Story Telling, Poem-Recitation and Fancy-Dress Competitions are held to enhance the personality of the child.
- Frequent use of audio-visual aids makes learning fun for the tiny tots.